Turtle Venture is looking for Flutter Developer. If you want to build on your skills and fast-track your career in flutter development, send us your resume with a cover letter having the subject line ‘Flutter Developer’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read further for more details.
House 62,Road 3, Block B Niketan, Dhaka 1212
Turtle venture is the startup ecosystem development and consultancy company specialized in pre-seed and seed stage startups, with their amazing expertise and network. As moving steadily leads to sustainability and stands out to the ultimate success, here it is believed that in the race of entrepreneurship industry, be the turtle, persist your way and behold your dream with Turtle venture.
We are looking for some Flutter developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Mobile devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Mobile applications and their integration with restful API and other cloud services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deﬁne, design, and ship new features.
- At least 1 year of experience in Flutter mobile app development.
- 1+ years of development experience in native platform Android/iOS.
- Solid understanding about mobile application development lifecycle.
- Experienced with mobile memory management.
- Knowledgeable in writing maintainable and testable code, including API design and unit testing.
- Experience working with Flutter state management approaches like BLOC, GetX, Provider, etc.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Experience in dependency injection & architecture.
- Experience with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Experience in app deployment in both app store and play store.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passionate about exploring new technologies.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Participate in end to end product life cycle: confirming requirements, solution design, development, testing, and implementation.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Resolve complex technical issues and drive innovation.
- Sc./ M. Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering from any reputed university/Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Working Days: Sunday – Thursday
- Vacancy: 3
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: 20-50k
Last Date to Apply: 31.05.2022